Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Thoughts

Dear Non-Existent Readers:

For those of you who don't follow me on Twitter (@paranoidweirdo), I thought I'd share some of the magic you're missing out on. You know, because I'm freaking hilarious. (Yes, I'm kidding. No, I'm not that much of a douchebag.) It's like you're watching the game with me but with less screaming at the TV. How fun for you.
  • Do the Patriots just not want to win today?
  • That Coca Cola commercial was cute. I'm a sucker for a polar bear I guess.
  • I hate Chevys but that apocalypse commercial was awesome.
  • I don't think I've ever tweeted so much/will tweet as much as I have/will today. It's an addiction.
  • I hate GoDaddy commercials with a passion. You're not actually going to see the model naked on the website. It's just going to be stupid.
  • Really?! We're already doing 2013 car models? #stopitamerica
  • Ummm . . . Did @DoritosUSA just use a dead cat to sell chips. Cuz that's disgusting.
  • Also disgusting, Tax Acts "kid peeing in the pool" ad. Gross.
  • Wow. @DoritosUSA just continues to fail with the commercials this year. The graphics in the baby/grandma ad were just horrible.
  • The Patriots are finally in the lead. Let's hope this is the start of something good, and they don't lose all their momentum at half time.
  • My @TiVo is now 8 minutes behind on the #SuperBowl. I can hear yelling outside but don't know what's going on. It's driving me crazy.
  • I hate the New VW Beetle, but I loved the "dog losing weight" commercial. Even better when the guy rightfully said it was better than Vader.
  • Budweiser is the only beer being advertised during the #SuperBowl. Are other brands not allowed to have ads or something?
  • So was that horrible interception Brady's fault, Gronkowski's fault, or both? #WhatTheHellPatriots
  • It's nice that the Giants didn't get anything off that interception. Let's just not do that again, shall we Tom Brady?
  • Hasn't @CareerBuilder been using the "monkeys as co-workers" campaign years? #TrySomethingNew
  • What's the point of letting Gronkowski play injured if you're not even going to throw to him?
  • Wes Welker is fired for missing that catch. #Inconceivable 
  • "Tell them to go to Green Hell"? Really?!
  • New England can get a touchdown in 57 seconds, right? Right? Bueller? Bueller? #YeahISaidIt
  • Ok, wow. New England is really doing everything in their power to lose this, aren't they?
  • That was rough to watch. #StupidGiants
So that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment